Monday, November 8, 2010

I don't care. Ends of the Earth.

Ronnie, you know my opinion of you will never change. Regardless of what happens, where we end up, be it even further away, be it the same room, you'll still be my number one.

A resolution, and thus a revolution against myself.

No more will I be the lazy, snarky bastard most know me as. No more will I skip doing work, ignoring my friend when busy (that is actually meant to be friend. No s. Popular, aren't I?), all of that ends.

I will put myself somewhere because I care. Put others before myself. As I should've done for you for quite some time.

This is not an attempt to top your boyfriend. I respect whoever you associate with, until the day they harm you.

I'm done being passive in life. Time to step up. Do something worth my time, for once.

Ends of the Earth. And then some.

- Sean

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Creeper Counter