Saturday, October 23, 2010

"In this state of bliss so happy."

Day one of my three day vacation was a remarkable success. I did the following.

Slept in, awoke at 10 in the morning.

Ate candy all day.

Spent like 5 hours planning, gathering and constructing a scale model of Isengard in Minecraft.

Played some Halo: Reach. Not as much as I would have liked to, but I still did.

Watched the episode of Buffy called Hush. That one with the gentlemen? Creepy as hell.

Successfully snuck in an out of a restaurant past my math teacher.

I am now neglecting what little sleep I would've gotten to stay up so Ronnie has someone to talk to while she hides in her closet. The ghosts will get her. But I don't mind. The term "long distance sleepover" comes to mind.

And so I sit. Maybe I should watch Shaytards or something, relax a bit.

- Sean

Side note - Cherron's internet is out, so she'll do two tomorrow. Even though she /should/ do three, since she's skipped two days. Picture counts not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Creeper Counter