Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Insert obligatory title with pun here.

As Fall comes around, the temperature here follows the trend of doing what it's not meant to do, and rising. It becomes significantly harder to stand the heat under my customary coat.

My day ended with a rather indignant attempt to visit my father, who lives down the road (a long story I'd rather not get in to) to pick up a hard drive about 20 minutes before it's not legal for me to drive. The result?

Stress lead me to leave the drive on the counter and drive home a minute and a half before the time. How productive am I? Very much so.

In the mean time, my plan is to sit here and waste a couple of hours before crashing. Insomnia is fun.

Wednesday beings new stress and new... something. I'll find out whenever Wednesday actually comes around.

- Sean

2 comments:

The Creeper Counter